Telescopic Materials Handler (Telehandler) Operations is an excellent course providing the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct telescopic materials handler operations in the resources, infrastructure, building and construction industries.
The Telescopic Materials Handler (Telehandler) course content includes:
- Planning and preparing
- Conducting machine pre-operational checks
- Operating the telescopic materials handler
- Attaching, securing, lifting, carrying and placing materials
- Selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- Relocating the telescopic materials handler
- Carrying out machine operator maintenance
- Shut down and post-operational checks
Please click here to download a pdf of the complete course outline.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment RIIHAN309E Conduct telescopic materials handler operations.