This course covers civil construction skid steer loader operations and is essential for those working or wanting to work in the civil construction industry.
Skid steer is commonly known as bobcat.
The course content in conducting skid steer loader operations includes:
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate the skid steer loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the skid steer loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Please click here to download a pdf of the complete course outline.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations.