This course in conducting civil construction excavator operations will ensure that on course completion, you have the knowledge and skills to conduct civil construction excavator operations in various industries including civil construction.
The course content includes:
- Plan and prepare for excavator operations
- Operate excavator
- Lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the excavator
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Please click here to download a pdf of the complete course outline.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations.