This course covers the knowledge and skills required to conduct wheeled front end loader operations in the civil construction industry.
The course content includes:
- Plan and prepare
- Conduct machine pre-operational checks
- Operate front end loader
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the front end loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Clean up
Please click here to download a pdf copy of the complete course outline.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment RIIMPO321E Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations.