RIIMPO321E CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION WHEELED FRONT END LOADER OPERATIONS
Our Front End Loader operations (FEL) course is nationally recognized, giving you the skills to operate a FEL in the civil construction industry. The training will also qualify you for earthmoving jobs in the mining, construction and agriculture industries.
Our industry Trainers and Assessors will provide you with high quality, flexible and reliable training, giving you hands-on real-world skills to meet the highest standards of safety and compliance in the industry. Our trainers and assessors will ensure you are site ready and have the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and efficiently undertake work in a range of working environments.
Verification of Competency (VOC) courses also available.
The course will teach you how to plan and prepare for front end loader operations,carry out machine operation such as; attaching, securing, lifting, carrying and placing materials, maintenance, machine relocationand conducting housekeeping activities. You will also learn about:
- OH&S legislation
- Hazard prevention and risk control methods
- Carry out pre and post operational checks
- Loading and unloading of the machine
- Select, attach and use slings ad lifting gear in accordance with safe working load requirements
- Applying levelling techniques
- Stripping/spreading topsoil and materials
- Loading, cutting/boxing and backfilling
- Move the machine safely within and/or between work areas, observing relevant codes and traffic management requirements
Depending on prior knowledge and experience, our courses are run over 3 - 5-days involving high quality face to face and logbooktrainingat our training yard in Brisbane.
Onsite training and assessing is available onsite at your company location. However, in such cases, we would conduct an inspection of the equipment that will be used to ensure the safety and conditions of the equipment is ideal for on-site training and meets the requirements for assessment.
The full course cost is to be paid prior to the commencement of the course.
50% of the course cost is to be paid at the time of the booking and the balance is payable prior to the commencement of formal assessment.
All payments can be made using Direct Debit, Visa, or Mastercard. In the case of a failed payment or dishonored transaction, the enrolment of the candidate will be suspended. In such cases, you can seek a transfer to another course.
You can find more information about enrolment and payment policies in student handbook.Refund Policy
Kindly refer to our student handbook for more information on our refund policy.
Our focus is not limited to providing you with industry knowledge and developing the required skills. We ensure you have the confidence and capability to apply the knowledge and skills to real life construction jobs.
On successful completion:
- You will be issued a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- Personalized wallet sized Operators Card with the unit of competency listed
- Industry knowledge and skills to operate awheeled front end loader.
Subsidies are available for eligible candidates through Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ). CSQ is an independent industry-funded body supporting employers, workers, apprentices and career seekers in the building and construction industry. CSQ provides funding for QLD based eligible workers as specified in the Building and Construction industry (portable Log Service Leave Act 1991 here is further details: https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/view/pdf/inforce/current/act-1991-090
More information regarding subsidised training courses and eligibility can be found on this page: http://ascenttrainingsolutions.com.au/construction-skills-queensland-csq-courses/
For further information you can contact us on (07) 5658 0040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course covers the knowledge and skills required to conduct wheeled front end loader operations in the civil construction industry.
The course content includes:
- Plan and prepare
- Conduct machine pre-operational checks
- Operate front end loader
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the front end loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Clean up
Please click here to download a pdf copy of the complete course outline.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment RIIMPO321E Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations.
Discover here to get more information about Telescopic Handler
Other Related Courses are: