Ascent Training Solutions’ mission is to be an effective, efficient and sustainable company that produces high quality training, high quality graduates and demonstrates current industry knowledge that individuals, businesses and community’s need to succeed. With a vision to provide flexible education solutions, we place a greater emphasis on valuable outcomes for both students and employers. Ascent Training Solutions focus on the requirements of the client. In most cases upskilling or obtaining an accredited qualification is the necessity, however there are many instances where they require other services.
Ascent Training Solutions aims to help our clients improve their safety results, meet their work health and safety obligations, develop their safety culture and most importantly, keep their people safe. We offer courses in high risk work licencing (HRWL), civil construction machine operation and deliver a range of qualifications from Certificate III in Landscape Construction, Concreting and Civil Construction to Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision.
Our industry Trainers and Assessors will provide you with high quality, flexible and reliable training, giving you hands on real-world skills to meet the highest standards of safety and compliance in the industry. Our trainers and assessors will ensure you are site ready and have the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and efficiently undertake work in a range of working environments.
- Accredited training, assessment skills sets or units of competency
- Non-accredited training and assessment
- Training needs analysis
- Internal Verification of Competency (VOC) contextualised to the client’s policies and procedures
- Assisting the Administration staff who work with Apprenticeships, traineeships and schedule training for their staff
- Ascent Training Solutions has the capability to deliver High Risk training to students working within the Industry, with the advantage of on-site delivery or in house delivery at the training centre, located in Richlands.
CSQ and Government subsidies available for selected courses. For more information on courses, qualifications and eligibility for subsidised training please contact our head office on (07) 3865 4926.